Thursday, November 12, 2009

Its all about the day

I dont feel quite well after had my lunch today, my heart's beeping faster and faster and i have difficulty in breathing.....what's wrong with me?

Thought that I've done reading for tomorrow's paper, of course not all :P I've skipped one chapter which i think it's gonna be tough and hmm...not so well recommend to answer tho', yes, and what's what?! they said that chapter will definitely out in final! uh...hmm...and yes, i'm kinda tensed up a lil now, i gotta read back all and weird thing i dont feel the paper is gonna be tough...at least it is not as difficult as the previous year questions.

So im room now, and onlining, know that having a paper on tomorrow i shouldnt go online...thats the principle rule lol...break it off, who cares!

Relax la....;)

Listening to: Do You Feel Me by Anthony Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment