Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dreams

TOok a long nap this afternoon. I dream of a person, the one very close to me, no idea why u appeared in my dream,never thought of you before i sleep as we were too close.....from the moment i fall asleep till the moment i wake, the entire story was all bout me and you. haha...that was funny. my table and bed in the dorm was shift back to the old place which i do not really like it.(It moved itself). When i open the door, find it has another one to open and then i saw a place where it is completely strange, and i shut then open again, there go another scene...you pull me out and said lets see whats the place look like, then we explored...now there were 3 of us...and suddenly you hold my hand, not a tight one but you trying hard not to let it go...we were all alone now and clinging to each other, very sweet....and we went into a museum...its iron bridge museum how cool!...then you kept holding my hand as we walked, its embarrassing but you seems ok with it...and its so warm, my fingers were all freezing. Then we returned to the door, back to the dorm, and i was studying now, you were besides me...and i fall asleep again, you lean your head towards mine, we were so close that i can hear you were listening to Doin' Just Fine.

p.s.: It was so sad that you weren't that thoughtful and sweet in real. In fact, you were too cold towards me that we can hardly have a conversation.

Wish could have that Magic door.

2 comments:

  1. Wah, who is it la?.....you can remember your dreams too, thats good...it must be someone you liked right....hmmm....magical door like doraemon...sweet dreams....

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...no...someone i hate!but like at the same time!lol nola...some random person, a very random one...darn why him!why not the one!:( hehe

    ReplyDelete