Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A meal with both my Supervisor and Industrial Supervisor

This is the second or third time already people kept telling me how lucky am I having such a great supervisor. I really am very thankful of being supervised under Dato Ismail....its my greatest honor to be under his guidance!:D and am very proud, of course:P hehe

Today is another great day for me tho', it good to have sitting down and have some meal with the industrial supervisor before starts attach in that particular company and deal with the boss, colleague, etc.... Ir. Dr. Gue See-Sew from G&P Professionals S/Bhd is my industrial supervisor and he was here today in university giving some geotechnical related seminar. I was lucky to being asked to join them for breakfast and lunch. So during lunch hour, Dato' and Dr Gue and Prof Azizan were having some serious talk about the current issue in geotechnical engineering field as well as not so serious topic like my industrial training activities. Dr. Gue is a serious and knowledgable person who shared alot of thoughts with us. Well, i dont even know there's a bridge collapsed in Muar recently...shame shamed...After the lunch, Dato fetched me back to uni, though it was a short distance from Parit Raja to UTHM, the driving speed of Dato has brought towards a pretty long conversation. He talks and shared alot of his past experienced with me especially when he was in LSU back in 20 years time then his family and cames across the students life of his in LSU.

Now i know better about my supervisor and Im gonna do well in my thesis to pay back back you in return. Thanks for being such a good supervisor to me:)

From left: Ir. Dr. Gue See-Sew, Prof. Azizam, Dato' Ismail and Alvin

me and...they were looking at the huge Muar portrait on the side wall

We were transfered to the upstair table as there have better environment and air-conditioned and we occupied the whole area!haha!...the meal was great and i ordered myself a basket of french fried!!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment