Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A time for myself

Went for few meeting with three of my bosses this afternoon, met up with the company CEO and some other engineers and project manager. We had a grand lunch at Lagun Club, the dinning hall is just right besides the huge lake, very beautiful golf coast scence. It is tough for a newbie like me to mingle in with their strange conversation topic, current issues...etc. I think what a fresh graduate must do the moment they step into working world is to make sure be alert and study people's personality, foresee something that is going to happen, have sometime for yourself to do meditation. With these, we can actually remember every event we carried out everyday very well, especially whatever we said, think, learn and hear-improve your memory.
To survive in a fiercely competitve job market, one need to be extremely alert and have a very good memory. With these two, I personally think one would have no issue in getting a position with good pay.
Listening to my favourite music...while making my personal daily diary...feel very peaceful and filled with gratitude...am gonna attend a course this few days, very glad that company is so generous to pay such a huge sum of money in investing their people...
Its incredible...
-Unforgettable-Frank Sinatra-
-I Love You For Sentimental Reasons-Nat King Cole-

No comments:

Post a Comment