Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Chap Goh Mei-Happy Chinese V-day

I know I have to settle something very important, something to do with my future, something very urgent....but somehow I came over and here I am to share with you some recent thoughts that have in my mind that had accumulated for quite sometime already....(under extremely sleepy condition)

Gotta submit some urgent design work on tomorrow morning...somehow, I don't really feel the stress anymore, for as long as the confidence is there... I have very good feeling in my workplace recently...I feel there are more works coming and we can grow!as in bigger and stronger...and especially the relationship between the colleague grow better and more lovely...ouh, please forget about those annoying people...its their nature that we can no longer give'em advices..

Not sure if it was due to the weather or working in a fully air conditional room, I have suffered from chapped craked peeling lips. It comes on and off, and sometimes it was painful and feel very uncomfortable. Haven't got a time to buy an onitment yet...been very busy these day. Do you know that working in Singapore can be quite fun sometimes? I like the night lighting especially after meeting at night...walking in the night...feels the cold breeze...some area can be very lovely and beautiful! yes...of course, provided that someone is able to bring us there;) I still love the night I spent at Sentosa watching the Songs of the Sea...though the session was very short, but I really enjoyed it and will treasure the moment in my mind forever. Its Chap Goh Mei today, and what people used to call the Chinese Valentine's Day...Well, how you spent the last day of Chinese New Year 2011? Burning some gold paper for the God and do some praying? Dating at a high class restaurant? Working very hard until forgotten your dinner?...I spent my good day in workplace, and had a late meeting at a Japanese company with my colleague, and had a very warm good simple dinner at Crystal Jade La Mian XLP, its near to Lucky Plaza. I am feeling goooooood:) so do you?

Ouh yes...talk about my GM!You!yes...you! you are marvellous...you can know everything and you just so expert in everything...kind, soft-hearted, caring, patience, top, low profile...how can I be like you?! I have meet alot of different kind of people in my life...some are bad, tricky, thrifty, but some are very good, thoughtful, admiring...you are extremely uniquely gooood! will learn from you the best I can...really pray and wish there are more people like you! he care very much for the staff, and jokes with us, treated us in every single meal, cuts fruit in the office! get along pretty well with us and count my blessing, am very close with him...and so I learn really alot from him...from engineering to psychology, from food to live optimistically...just about everynthing....God bless :) Its really a blessing to have meet this kind of people...almost extinct species!

I do (Cherish you)--am listening to this song...very peaceful...feeling upmost gratitude...thank you the blessing from my parents, my sister...thank you and for those who come into my life...Thank God for answering my prayers...

I hereby wish everyone...Have a Good GOOOD year ahead and do not turn yourself down when you encounter some problem...always pray and believe in God. He does exists...

+~The harder you work, the luckier you become~+

No comments:

Post a Comment