Wednesday, August 31, 2011

We reap what we sow

Its 31st August, after midnight, it will be one year already. I was here for 1 year already. How time passed...-listening to Lullabye by Yiruma-

I feel extremely down today. You didnt reach me when I need it. What are the sign hinted to me all these while? I am confused, I am upset, and I am a lil lost. Anyway, still want to thank you for all these while.

Well, been hearing about his name while I was in my third year. Remembered it was told by my mathematics lecturer, he managed to gain admission to pursue Masters in Imperial College. They want me to go over once I finished my degree program. Told me that you attended a seminar few years ago and I was there too. How coincidence, and finally I met him this evening after work. We chat for awhile, hey, I know i am not so intelligent, but your words has unconsciously hurting me ok! Anyway, many thanks for your help and the payment, you are the only last person who I can approach. It is totally a released as the due date is 2nd Sep and I am going back hometown tomorrow. Reaching out to someone who is indeed of your help is really something, and that person will never forget you, ever. I know it was a small favor but really meant alot to me. - Thank you CG -

I was delighted when your email came in couple minutes ago, but I am still down.

****** Happy 1 year anniversary to me in Singapore ******

No comments:

Post a Comment