Friday, June 11, 2010

Dilemma

Ok...where shall I start??

So many thing comes in a row...when ppl said "if your good, you dont have to look for the job, is the job that is chasing after you...well, somehow I agree to it.

how do I relate this statement to my current situation....

I can see many of my friends who scored pretty good results, they are then recommended by the senior to work in an established, huge/big (of course scary) company, and normally these people are well performed...and its always money that comes in their later part of life...plenty of it...and eventually become richie...so...this is life, a fresh graduate's mind should have thought of...isnt it great?of course some people will say why do I need to struggle so much since uni life is for people to enjoy and relax and have fun!...no objection of having some entertainment but do not forget the aims of entering into a university-to gain knowledge and perform well so that you will become one of the creatures to be vied for recruitment in the industry later on.

I has always dreaming to be an engineer, researcher...now...yes my dream is becoming a reality already, but when your wishes is fulfiling, you starts to have dilemma cause there are so many that came in a row....you have hard time for the decision to make...trust me this isnt an easy task to deal with.

Study? working? is working experience more important than to pursue a PhD? Questionmarks are all spining above my head now...I have got a really good position in a big establised company and at the same time I somehow recieved a greatest news in my life for pursuing PhD under a certain scholarship....again...it is a toughest decision to make. I am allow to do Permanent Head Damage in UK (there are, of course some requirements) without needed to undergo Masters. what would you do if you were me?...

No comments:

Post a Comment