Thursday, June 24, 2010

Realistic

Had a good chat with my roomie, talked about working in Singapore, some ppl, they went over for the sake of earning money, and save the most they can. when they came back to Mys,they tends to show off, even with a small little post, they are vry proud of themselves. This kinda senario of course, does happened in the world today, very much indeed. Pity them, they dont even know how's the big world are like today. Yes, money played the biggest role in one person's life, but wut would it be when ur gettin old?does ppl wanna recruit you anymore?without the 'u knw wut', ppl wont want you when your no longer profited their company.

This is just how cruel the world is...face it.

3 comments:

  1. So....?you going there or what?

    What happened to your Vancouver PhD dream that you told me...hmm...anyway...both are good...I wish you all the best in whatever you're going to do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI!! yeah, I was offered a post there in a ground engineering company. Ouh, no more Vancouver though, wow i cant believed you still remember that!...I have my planning already, working in Singapore starting September and will go to UK at the end of the year...somewhere in December around Christmas,with the industrial attachment students as well. Prob will starts PhD very soon already, searching for my field and discussing my title with my supervisor already:) thank u so much for your wishes! how about you??and hows LI?continue working in that company after that?do u hav another semester to go?anyway, wish you luck too alright, do your very best and perform well! Im sure u, our hard work would pay off one day:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey yeah....told you right i'm extending for a pointer reason...:p..so will be graduating later bit..:(...but its ok...So,plan changed to singapore..great :)..wish I can have a life like you..yeah you are 100% right, hard work pays off...

    ReplyDelete