Monday, September 27, 2010

How to you find your works are interesting?

It is very rare for people to like working, some, or perhaps most work for the sake of money....well, I am one of them of course:P but think of the other way, when you like something in the office, eventually you'll like to go to work, cause you're looking forward to see it, or maybe him/her, your colleagues or even your bosses. Some might have love their work just because they like the work itself (very very extremely rare)....Hmm...I'm getting used to my working environment already, my females' colleagues are all very nice and good to me, not the guy. So in my department, there are only 3 gals including me, the rest are all men. Work with 7 bosses, there are just too awesome, there's once when I work late and he offer to send me back, reach right infront of my house! and then the next day, one of the bosses bring me and my colleage for a site visit, also bring us to try some nice food!....Just last Saturday, I've already planned to go back home, and the bus pick up point is really far from my work place(it took 1 1/2 hours), so they allow me to join them for another site visit, and after that send me to the bus terminal....very nice man uh!:D I never met bosses that always care for the staff. When the first time work in oversea, totally strange place, my boss give me all the informations I needed, such as what type of phone card I gotta buy to make cheaper phone call to home, what type of cab to take to go back hometown...drive me back instead of stopping at the nearby station like other people did...making sure I am safe returning home by asking the staff to send me home even tho' they can't manage to...:) I feel very glad to work under him. I like my work because of you. Thank you!

~We work for you not because we are afraid of you, but we respect you~
p.s.: this is actually the security guard from my university told me, he respect our ex-vice chancellor alot(Prof. Dato Dr Ismail Bin Hj. Bakar)

No comments:

Post a Comment