Friday, September 3, 2010

My days in office

"WOW"....thats what I wanna say about my new company. First thing is-rich(yeah, to me yes, even the pen i used are all branded, mostly Pilot, eraser are made from Germany, good quality sticker, whatever you want, just take, and all brand new:D:D and just today, office came one middle size dispenser, it contained of white coffee, my fav milo, and milk tea. Do not need to mention about the IT thing, all high tech, HP prof laptop, ordered brand new logitech wireless mouse for me, company transportation provided everyday, pick up point from mrt station. It is just too wow! In fact, there will be a Bowling tournament at the end of this month, competition held at Jurong Point, among a group of 2 male and 1 females from different department, HR, ground engineering, marine engineering department and so on...winners would be awarded 200 dollars each, that is what i recieved from the mail and company advertisement!argh, i missed out the females football tournament last month! They even have different type of game competition in the company!I wish the badminton one come in next month!!

Mrt service is down on tomorrow for certain area, but guess what, I am sure not all people are aware of this, so there are some gov servant, i guess, distributing the broucher at the exit, like when we swap out the card from mrt station and kept on reminding the people about this matter. They are really concern about the nation. Needless to mention about Malaysia, not because it is big, London is bigger...the different between these 2 countries is only the people-asian and white, and the weather, else, there make no different to stay in England or Singapore. Argh, one more thing, you dont really see people reading in the mrt in S'pore, but in London tube, you dont see people talking, but reading! they have people giving out press, magazine for free at the entrance of the tube and kept on saying ' please read', so these are a few diff I can judge throughout my stay in S'pore and London. There are more to say though, I'll post up more later.

Ielts results out today, I am okay with the results, in fact it is out of my expectation, am very glad to have high score in section where I dont expect it to be. Somehow, speaking section was the worse one for me though I thought it should be the best one.:( a lil dissapointed for this. By the way, still wanna congrate my frends who scored good results:) and cheers for those who do not.

No comments:

Post a Comment