Thursday, August 20, 2009

Back to the campus-missing home

You'll be wondering why am i so keen to back in uni though i've more than a week breaks...yes, i am back to the hard slog gain, due to my fyp...and also tests are approaching. Argh...i hate to back here especially the rainy day here. Why wouldnt this jz happend to be at home?!sigh...Malacca is a place where u can hardly see the rain drops, and if u do...that must be a special day...*for me*. I love the sense of raining day only being at home...together with the family...hmm...drinkin the hot soup cook by mum...dad would bring us for a hi tea, almost every evening. Went to the indian shop in the town area just for some light food before dinner, banana leave rice, paper tosai, massalla tosai...*my fav^^ right...i was thinkin to back home this weekend tho':P hehe missing home and missing food so so much:-)

p.s.: this would be the perfect time for me to study and do some revision as well as catch up with my fyp stuff....cause im alone in the room:P

No comments:

Post a Comment