Sunday, August 23, 2009

BIG THANK YOU!

knock knock knock...."comin'" i shouted. and i just cant be bothered who is coming in as most likely these people are not lookin' for me. As the door opened, nobody gave any responds(usually there would be like: xxx ada tak? or Hi xxx) but not today, i can sense the footsteps are walking toward my corner...and i turned around...argh...i was stunned for a few second....my mind tells me that this person look so darn familiar! omg...is my sis!...then when i done 'stunnin' lol...we were laughing like hell...!hahaha...mum came in later and was laughing as well..okay...i got such a huge suprised from sis and parents also one of my dad's fren coming along. Sis cook me some meal while dad packed me a nasi bryani! ouh...i was so blissful!mum made a carrot+orange juice for me too. I am really really happy!:D:D:D later then we went to BP and mum bought me a pair of Nike shoes as mine has spoilt and couldnt find one till now and a Cheeta's pant. Dad too bought me a pair of Levi's socks. I've gotta considered myself are very lucky today...i am actually thinking of them this afternoon as figuring how nice if i were to be at home and having our meal together or go for a window shoppin which is not so 'window' hehe...and here they came! arghh...thank GOD i am BLISSED...
THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment