Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bored Weekend

This is the first weekend i stayed back in campus, besides doing fyp, i was watching the movie most of the time. haha...well, i've got a big plan for tomorrow.I gotta ready myself to meet a person, someone who will bring brighter future for me and also my friends. guess its all gonna be a good news...i'll tell u later. well, its pretty cool today as i managed to eat McD!wahahaha....Alvin fetched me and my roomie out for dinner after an important discussion with 3 of my fyp groupmates. nothing much i can share...its just that i really hate the day without my family. tho i suppose to be at home but due to the sick fyp. at least, done my chap 1.hehe..yea, peoples has done all the 3 chap but its like so darn hard for me to even done one. so sad uh. wutever, pray hard and for the best for tomorrow's meeting. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment