Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Glad

Im pretty glad today as i recieved three biggest gifts in this new term. One is the text i got from someone special which it brighten up my life and days...the second was the letter i recieved from the faculty which would probably bring brighter future for myself...and the third one was the luck, as in it was so coincidence that i went to the sv's room today (i actually turned back while on the way back to room) and met another two of my friends in his room and they were like in the middle of discussing somethin'...and i joined. Then i got to know and catched some important and useful knowledge plus news....lolx. hehe...


Packed my things and tidy up my car...pumped up my bicycle's tyre, stuffed my sony camera in my right middle pocket of my pant...and off i went cycling in the evening(one day after the test 1...wheww finally!)....these are the pictures i chaptured on the 26 July 2009 and also today. so you can compare the before and after....which i think its really interesting:) enjoy viewing:)

Constructions are all fully constructs on the soft Marine clay in the UTHM campus



Library and FKAAS Faculty which under construction, still*

UTHM Brand New Library


Before & After...
I really have no idea on what building is this hehe

ouh...and this...are those the same person on 26/7 and today?hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment