Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Can you?

why cant u give me a lil comfort whenever i need it?
Can you sounds like you care when u txt?
Can we share the thoughts?
Can you tell me how u feel?
Can you show me you really care?
Can you smile when we meet?
Can you make me smile?
Can we be the same like the first day we met?
Can you?

I've done another paper today, and im glad i can do it, its the most tough subject thruout the 4 years. feel pretty good when listening to A Smile Like Yours, i thought of letting myself rest for a day, and works will only continue on tomorrow. I thought of txting someone i really missed, I thought of letting things go, I thought of asking you for a drink, I thought of going for a grand dinner, I thought of drinking wine, I thought of going for shopping, i thought of getting a set og fillet-o-fish right away for supper....i though of many many things.....i just feel good though there're so so so very many things out there waiting for me to do, 2more papers next week but hmm...im going back home to celebrate deepavali! :D

Happy Divali to u and everyone especially the indians:D Im sure u'll enjoy the day despite of all the works, deadline...enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment