Thursday, October 22, 2009

Carnival PKSK

Finally end the dreadful week...done the most critical test last night, wanted to stress out bit so i went to the carnival pksk closing ceremony. Students were performing, and what impressed me the most is the fireworks!!!how awesome!you get to see the fireworks right infront of your eyes, only bout 8 meters away from where it was lighted up.yay...i feel pretty good and so snaped some photos, here you go...


From left: Siow Wie, me, Suan, Joo, Selva and Uwa.



another chaptured

Better look on this one=)
Roomie Siow Wie and I

Roomie Sek Kee and I
Nah...what can u expect when your in fourth year?busy life, no time gathering, no activities, quit all the society cause your hell busy with the fyp and studies?most of the people think that you shouldn't join all sorts of club, no way of goin' out just for a dinner gatherin'...no no to fourth year students! hey, you should actually enjoy these days!go and have as much fun as possible...join as many society as possible, experience yourself with a real sense of commitment to the task given! its a school life, cause you wont even have a second of this moment when your in working life later. Recently, yea kinda weird I admire both my lecturer, one is a miss lady and the other is my respectful professor. Worse case is this lady would be my panel for the fyp presentation which is gonna held next Tuesday! She is very strict as i heard from friends and senior, taught me this sem in Foundation Engineering. I just like the way she speaked in class, the way she made jokes, thought yes, strict but funny. I used to and always tell my family bout these two lecturer. Both were graduated from UK, permanent gov servent, financially stable, travelled all over the world...hah, really good looking, handsome, pretty, thoughtful, attractive, and generous. ok, they would probably be my future mentor tho:D haha...so damn glad =P

No comments:

Post a Comment