Saturday, January 30, 2010

Doin' Just Fine

1. Had the breakfast there, had the lunch there, had some KFC packed back for dinner, everyone has already in the hall except me, rushed there with my laptop on, all of you were watching me, about 50 of you, listening to me, and couple of days later, some of you met me and called my name, 'hi sinmei' and gave me a strange smile and somehow i felt you treated me the different way as before, I am glad.

2. You choose me instead of her, you need me and we had a good chat at night, I am glad you are here with me. I have to really appreciate this moment.

3. You were sick, I am so sorry I didnt know that. I hope your ok now and I am sure you are.

4. I am sad because you dint know how important you are to me. I hope you will never know, its contradicting.

5. I will be strong and work hard, but I am just lazy.

6. As long as doin' just fine, I will pull through.

2 comments:

  1. aiya sin mei, no need to praise me like this la in here...(prasannyer sy) hhahaha....well, glad someone actually needs you there..thats a great thing right...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...yea its a great great thing:)

    ReplyDelete