Friday, January 8, 2010

New roomie

I just find my mood back for bloggin'...so here we go the second post for today.

Finally in my final semester and my 'final' peoples im staying with in the final application of my final year accommodation in the campus...i can tell my new roomies are all really good and way better than the others...especially twon of them are really close and good to each other....as in they are very considerable of other people....they dont make noise...they shut the door silently...they help to collect the dry cloths when the other was not around...they packed meal for you if you haven taken any...they chat in silent mode...they sleep and wake the same time, they just do things together and always. I learn something from them - loving and caring and i wish i can find one friend like either one of'em.

Cheers sin mei!

1 comment:

  1. cheers...you will get one like them...as long as you be like them..

    ReplyDelete