Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Listing

I realised that its been a practice since I came back to campus. Due to my well arranged schedule by the faculty, I've few hours free in the morning, so every early morning, before running for some places; I would sit down infront of my desk and starts listing on the Post-it to make sure I've done the whole activities listed for each day. Its been keeping me well organised and the best and happy moment is when I came back to room, before prepare for the next day...the entire activities have been carried out and no any delay.

Try to list out things before you forget and make sure you carry out each activity, it is really encouraging to see you've accomplished without delaying your works.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete