Friday, March 19, 2010

Day in RECESS

Throughout my fyp 2, i have been spenting much of my time in RECESS besides staying in room. RECESS is really a great place for a researcher, like what Dr Chan said, RECESS is functioning as a platform for students of all level to meet up, work and discuss. You meet bachelor degree students, master students, and even phd students from various country all over the world. One great thing for me is my wonderful supervisor, a rather thoughtful, caring and humble person. Honestly I never met such great person in my life. Lots of difficulties i faced during fyp, thesis, data analysis, but Dato' just calm me down and said everything will be alright. Sometimes we just need this kinda comfort, maybe for me...just all sort of problem i faced.

My cpu was broken down last night and all my data for the testing has completely gone, I was so stunned when i realised that I cant even turn on the cpu. It was a really terrific scenario i ever encountered. Fortunately the next day, Pn Salina, one of the RECESS laboratory helper assists me in changing to a new one, basically approved everything i needa use. (you know, black and white sometimes took a pretty long time to get things done, so i was totally skipped in this step, praise God). Managed to set things down, finally, and wish everything going smoothly. Presentation for the fyp 2 is gonna held in the next 3 weeks already, i have tons of work to complete, am quite tensed up actually.

Took some photos in RECESS today when finished up my works.
Sze Shan looked blur when the moment snap her :P
Pao and Bee Lin is discussing something...
My Rowe Cell equip
My new (which is actually an old one) cpu
A group of students from all levels.

Meeting Room in RECESS
Some students analysing their thesis
My supervisor, Prof. Dato' Dr. Ismail and I.
Friends of my batch, En Amir(lab assistance) and 'pengajar'
Pn Salina and Mr 'pengajar' (sorry cant remember your name:P)

p.s.: i Love RECESS as much as i love the people there!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent photos of Geocomp systems in the lab. What university is this?

    ReplyDelete