Saturday, March 20, 2010

Thank You my dear ex roomies

I knew a lil it is gonna be like this, when you smile sek kee!haha....i can figure out a lil...that's why i was wondering why Siow Wie knew all this, she is the one who suppose to be celebrated! ok, its my beloved ex-roomie, Siow Wie's birthday today, somehow they celebrate for mine, belated bday! never expected it could be this sweet and warm. I am so touch when the bday song was sang....and a lil embarrassing too as im not used to the bday song, yet... its been an inveterate habit, tho. Well, anyhow i am so glad you gals made it, and appreciate it so much for this lil sweet celebration...

Hmm...let see...throughout 4 years here in uni dorm, you gals were the only roomies who have the heart to celebrate for me besides Ghing, roomie in year 2. Those was a sweet memories for me and would never deleted in my memory. Thanks to my coursemates too for the wishes.
Thank you guys!
Ouh before i forget...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIOW WIE!

From left: Siow Wie, Yi Yew, me and Sek Kee
The lenglui, sweet gal, Siow Wie and I

The funny, strict-morality, hard working gal, Sek Kee and I

The hardworking, quiet, not actually quiet gal, Yi Yew and I

and....me....suprised by the cake with my name on it

1 comment:

  1. ya..should thanks me too...me buy the cake de wor..in beginin i stil worry u would ever thought the cake was too small.n how to be ur follower for ur blog? i can't find any icon to add u?

    ReplyDelete