Saturday, March 6, 2010

Eerie

i dun have time to blog but i must say this....

I have been rather busy for completing the thesis, assignment, projects, homework...and now am quite not in the mood to care for other stuff already...while i was so busy with all this stuff, there's these guys, strange guys who txt me and asked to go out for this and that...kinda like a date? ouh please, i just dont understand why these people are soooo darn free to 'patoh' in uni, i dont even have enough time for a proper meal, even when i was eating or sometime watching cartoon, my mind was thinking of my research! its annoying...i just dont used to say 'no' yet. (im learning hard)....so forgive me if i find excuses to hint u for the word 'no'...i wish you ppl werent here tonight! stay away from me please!!!!

2 comments:

  1. ish....was just about to ask you for a date....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea right...nola...jz not this time...im really busy, need sometime for myself...hehe after grad la...see i'll go out or not!

    ReplyDelete