Saturday, July 18, 2009

All you need to live by is FAITH

By Theresa Betneyfrom Warrington, England, UK

I am a born survivor. So many people can truthfully say that, but three weeks ago as I was hobbling along the shopping mall with my sixteen year old daughter (oh, and me with crutches, and in a heck of a lot of pain), we were drawn into Waterstones book shop. As you can imagine, every penny counted as we had lost homes, a job, and more importantly my health. Abigail wanted some teenage story books, but for some reason as I stood beside a small bookcase (well it was to me at that time something to lean on for fear of falling over, as I just had major back surgery) I triumphantly said, "Oh look, Abi, there is a special offer on: buy two and get another free, so go on." And of course being sixteen she rushed off and left me. Oh well, I was extremely calm as I leaned on the bookcase, but then was drawn to look further. And a book glared at me, dazzling in its cover. The book I am talking about was THE SECRET, author Rhonda Byrne. This meant nothing to me, but the joy I felt as I lifted this book had me running to find Abi. I let Abi buy her books. I bought "The Secret". You have got to remember that this was all of three weeks ago, but after living this book, and loving all that we have, I am learning every day how the Divine ethereal is me. I say now to people that, The Secret is "YOU". I have to stop playing the survival card, it has had its day. Now I want to live and enjoy this blessing called life, praise thee. You are probably thinking, what is she telling us... where is her successful job, house, new relationship? It is all there inside of my thoughts. I love this woman Rhonda because she has awoken me from a deep sleep (sometimes of nightmare proportions), and I am now so much fitter I can now do some yoga, my attitude to poverty and worrying about money is a distant memory, I know that I am already remarried to someone who supports me in my new counseling job, supporting people to just trust their instincts the same way that you trust that you are breathing and that if you choose to walk or run, it just happens. You know that you are so clever, so very intelligent, because no one had to teach you, oh bless and praise you. Of course my teenagers and elder daughter and son think that I am mad. They say that their mum is crazy. I go to my new house and act as if I live there. I talk to the neighbours, chat to the shop owners about my youngest who is still at high school, and how my eldest has a daughter who is three and twins who are fourteen months old now (a boy and a girl), I always talk about Robbie my first grandson who passed over at six hours old, ah bless. I remember my father saying once, only fifty-six, that he was not long for this world, silly man of course the world listened to his last request, OOPS!!! My story is ongoing, as is yours. I start my story three weeks into my faith in all that this golden gem The Secret has brought me. I feel that some energy force is pushing me to pack up this present housing association house, and I am. I praise and bless for my lovely time here, which really gave me (oh I feel so spoiled) "TIME OUT" (see, I can speak American, ha, ha, sorry just my sense of humour escaping there). I already sense the young women with small kids, who now has this house.

Bless them and keep them safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment