Wednesday, July 29, 2009

FUll usED of today, busy day.

argh...I feel so good today. I was pretty cool, cool as in im goin smoothly the whole day. Had lunch with Ghing today, and gosh, she has so much of nice stories to tell! we were like chattin for an hour but like'em alot. ima gonna meet her one fine day just for the talk.lol. haven finish tho'. and...got a souvenir from her that brought back all the way from her hometown. thanks thanks:D right, rushin back to dorm for my works after that...loads more to go...yea, i try to keep myslef busy so to avoid some unnecessarily thoughts. then without taking siesta, for the first time!lol...rushed to meet PA, so called my co-supervisor. Grabbed some pretty GOOD infos from her for my final year project. Then had dinner with Alvin, off i rushed back to dorm again to cont. my work. Havin a night class today for my major subject, before that went to the library to read some journals....managed to find some related topics for my projects...done with the night class, next come out residential college's meeting at 10.30pm. wheww....it was a really busy day for me, but hmmh...i was cool...and i like this kinda life!
right...gotta go back to work already...
*live life to the fullest!*

No comments:

Post a Comment