Sunday, July 19, 2009

Claudine

Claudine...is a piano piece played by Maksim in his very first album. I remebered when I was a sophomore, some committee members in my residential college organised a song dedication for whoever you like through the PA system. 20 cents per piece and any song u wish as long as they have it. This cute stuff hold when it is near to the final examination period, and everyone is like struggling, studying and working pretty hard for the exam. And so I walked in the PA room and asked if I can read out my dedication words my ownself to the one i dedicated, handed over my burned CD cause they dont have the song i wanted to play, they agreed.

"hello everyone, this is Sin Mei here, I would like to dedicate this favourite music of mine to those who are struggling for final, i hope this song will help u to at least release a lil tension and stress, for those who haven fall asleep, i hope this song will help you to sleep well. MOSt importantly, i wanna dedicate it to my special friends: Cheng Yi, HL, SJ, my roomies, Ghing, Pao, Yen, Yi Eei, and Suan. You gals rocks!"

Haha...i cant believed that i still remember this...its a lil nervous when the first time i talked on the mike and thousand of students are listenin to it. hehe

I like Claudine alot...

No comments:

Post a Comment