Monday, July 27, 2009

Things Go A lil my Way now

I was in totally busy mode this couple of weeks, am now working part time in uni with one of my lecturer. was offered to analyse and do a full report regarding some research. Today is my first day of working, lol...when i was half way analysed some data this afternoon, ouh yea, classes was cancelled due to the black out of the entire campus , something has to do with the TBN services i guess...so used up my laptop battery to start doing the analysis...i came across to this company, Sime Darby. Then it reminds me of my best fren, she was waiting for this company's reply last month if im not mistaken...then i straight picked up my phone and txt her. well, yea, i've gotta say, SUSIN, Ur AWESOME!lol...she got it in, into this one of the biggest company in Malaysia....im proud of u la gal:D well done.
Took this with Susin in 1U last christmas when we went out for a late movie "Twilight"=)Ice-skating In Sunway Pyramid
One of the reason I love christmas so much is bcoz m allowed to hang out with frens!lol com'on, i have curfew.

hehe....yea, back to this one. Then later electric current came back, received a txt saying today's orchestra practise is still on..hah...dinner is FREE again! hehe...

I was, yea,...i...am happy:) because today's weather is pretty cold, weird right, i like cold weather....even gotta wear a jacket in my room. U can hardly have this kinda chance coz its really hot sometimes, but today is so much different...raining and drizzling the whole day...

p.s.:
Black out means no class, rainy day mean sleepin, so...
Back out + rainy day = good day!lol...
thats y i said...pray hard for the black out!haha...bad gurl!

No comments:

Post a Comment