Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Great Day

Consider myself were lucky today. I really like Monday and Wednesday class because of the Economy Enginnering class taught by Ms. Balkis. U'll never fall asleep or felt tiring or boring, no, this class was the best class I ever attended. She jokes, telling stories, sharing thoughts and experiences. Its really a motivation class to me, especially the games! well, right so after her class we attended Foundation Enginnering class, also...Assoc. Prof. Ir. Azizan bin Abdul Aziz, who taught me this subject, which considered the worse or killer paper senior always mentioned. But the way this lecturer teach us was totally different, I can actually assimilate every single word he said in class, of course if ur not talking while he was talking. GOOD AND BEST lecturer i ever met, they deserved for this post tho' hehe...am having no time for typing here actually.

Well, the best part for today is, electric current break down this afternoon and the class finally cancelled! yay, its pretty hard that this lecturer, Tn Hj Roslan, will mention "class cancelled", no way, so u gotta pray hard for the black out!haahaa...

right, so tonight I have another replacement class for Economy Engineering, and am havin' orchestra practise at the same time. So after considerin' for awhile, I decided to attend the eco class. Nah, guess wut, we were actually provided meal everytime we attended orchestra practise, so the same thing go for today, food is there, since i couldnt attend it, and i dont wanna waste the food, AND meanwhile can save some money for the dinner, so I went to the studio to have my dinner and then go to class! pretty good isnt it?lol...

Again, tonight's class was awesome! same cute, nice, funny story tellin, and gaming was the best part for me. okay, here we go...we need to seperate into 2 group according to our height, one is belongs to TALL group and the other is SHORT group. Of course, I considered myself wasnt the tall one so i was in S. hehe...then all the S grp members have to close their eyes, while listening to the music each of us gotta be the music constructor with our eyes close. Then when the music end, the T group will appoint one of the best constructor from S grp to be their music constructor, then this T grp will repeat the same thing as S grp members did. Close their eyes, become the MC. Done with it...appoint one of the best MC from T grp by S grp. Okay, now we have 2 best musical instructor already...so they were asked to go to the front of the class by Ms. Balkis, and guess wut?....She handed a 10 ringgit note for this 2 students!OUH MY GOSH, she is soooo generous! yea, 10 bucks is huge for me, it can covered my 3 days' meal already!:D waoha....i never met such a nice lecturer in my life, not even my own AA(academic advisor) or people called PA. no, never. So im really impressed. awesome!

well, the morals for this game are actually the initiative of becoming a good character when u were given a task, even though it sounded silly. And trustworthy, u've gotta trust ur friends in your group so that everyone close their eyes and doing the same action till the final moment, when the music finished.

p.s.: Miss mentioned one of my favourite phrase today: wake with a SMile:-)

and i wanna thank Ju and Sam for helpin me solvin the software problems, relly appreciate it!thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment